WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Now that you’ve made your decision to buy your next home, what do you do now? Your best move is to consult with your Realtor.
- Always get a pre-approved loan commitment BEFORE looking at any properties.
- Obtain a Comprehensive Market Analysis of properties you are considering for purchase.
- Let your Realtor do the walking. He/she will preview new listings daily and select those that best meet your requirements.
- Leave the negotiating to your Realtor
- Don’t be a lone wolf. Seek professional assistance (attorney, CPA, tax adviser, etc).
- Insist upon a professional home inspection (inexpensive insurance for a major investment).
KEEP IT SIMPLE
Consider making your offer to purchase as clean and straight forward as possible and as always, consult with your real estate professional. you do now? Your best move is to consult with your Realtor.
Need help finding your dream home? Whether you are moving down the street or relocating, we have the local expertise and resources to help you find the perfect home or condo for you and your family. We work closely with our clients to understand your real estate needs and goals to help you find the best home at the best possible price.
Property Alerts – Want to get emails showing all the new homes for sale that meet your needs? Sign up for the free Property Alerts today and you’ll get results sent straight to your inbox!
Featured Listings – Take a look at some of our featured listings. Call for a complete list of all the properties that match your specific needs.
Community Information – Maps, recent home sales, demographics, school reports, crime statistics, houses of worship and much more!
Buyer Resources – Informative articles about buying real estate.